Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ooh string! - The Web we Weave

Went into uni today with Audit Chaos and took in my box of essentials. Emily showed me where she has been encamped recently on the second floor and I set-up camp next to her. Comfy chair, table placed at a jaunty angle, lid off box . . . let the games begin!

I am of course wearing my Stop Mental Health Stigma wristband from Charity www.sane.org.uk



I started by simply putting up a couple of posters relevant to Black Dog:


Having already planned to put up some sort of sign for Level 5, I decided to break open my box of alphabet stamps for their first use:


I had a rummage through my box and found my string, quickly followed by a moment . . . this is what happens when you set two Fine Art students loose in a studio with a ball of string!


This is all well and good, but how do you get back in and obviously out again?!

Slightly embarrassing when interviewees were shown around the studios whilst we were ensconced inside, oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment