Wednesday 26 March 2014

Wednesday PM Projections - Week 8

I finished off my second acetate tracing this afternoon and decided to try out projecting the images onto the walls in our Level 4 room. Started off with just straight projecting onto the walls . . .



Pleased with these results, but decided to try projecting onto work around the room . . . Audit Chaos' work.



My work.



Lewis' work.



Last, but definitely not least, Adam's work.



There was definitely an ooh factor with this and so much fun to project directly onto a person, sorry again Emily (I may grow up one day).

P.S.
I showed Adam my projections in week 9 and he told Robin about them, who cam into Print to have a look at the images on my IPad. Such a wonderful feeling when someone asks to look at what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment