Monday 28 April 2014

Easter break

Over the past few weeks, I had thought I would use Easter to visit a couple of exhibitions, catch-up with any bits and pieces I'd got behind on and also, do some more work and also to make sure I was on track with my essay.

In reality, by the time I reached week 10 I felt really frazzled and at real risk of burning out.

I sorted out my drawings, making sure they were safe in plastic wallets, ready for assessments and then I had a complete break for about 9 days. I didn't even visit any galleries, knowing that it meant I wouldn't be able to meet the deadline for the Harwich Festival of the Arts 2014. A real shame, but keeping my sanity is more important and my family needs me too.

Hopefully this will be enough of a break for me to go back refreshed. I did spend the last few days preparing for going back in Monday morning with all my work, as requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment