Thursday 3 April 2014

The Freudian Sheep - Spring Exhibition

Attended the opening event of their latest exhibition, sadly a bit quiet, due to clash with Photographic Auction at UCS, but none the less an excellent event, great artists and fantastic work.


Adam Riches and Jamie Limond.


Anna Boon and Steve Shiells.


Mark Mann and Tom Owens.


Ed Cooper

Jason Haye's There is another way - Project 5am.

I managed to catch-up with Jason properly tonight and he gave me some excellent tips on people to look into, I love his work, inspiring!

You will always be assured of a warm welcome by Ian and Eleanor . . .



Both talented artists themselves (Ian's ArTCLOCKS and Crochet by Eleanor May).

I had a really good evening viewing the work, chatting with artists i've already met and making new acquaintances. I was having an in-depth conversation with Ed, studying at Norwich, about Surrealist artist Giorgio de Chirico and his use of shadows and buildings. I suddenly realised I knew what I was talking about, something I couldn't have said in September and it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment